B.L. Agro Industries
745 Kilowatt Solar Plant
B.L Agro is one of the top FMCG companies in India with an annual turnover of ₹2000 crores. The organization, which had its beginning in edible oil manufacturing under its flagship brand Bail Kohlu, has now branched out into the manufacturing, processing, packaging, and marketing of all household food items.
To meet the energy needs of their new fully automated production facility of 45,000 sq. ft in Bareilly, B.L. Agro chose Ornate InRoof. The solar structure will function as a primary roof, generate clean energy, and help the manufacturer offset 25,788 tons of CO2 emissions.
Why B.L Agro Chose Ornate InRoof over Traditional Systems
• Better area optimization-accommodates 26% more solar panels
• Saves the cost of metal sheets
• A special climate-resistant seal provides complete protection against water ingress
• Fully customizable solution
• Smart and sleek structure doesn’t compromise on building aesthetics
• Reduces Co2 footprint by 9.85tons/100sqm.
• Solar InRoof generates 10% more energy
At Ornate Solar, we aspired to create a smart solar structure that could replace conventional metal sheets with solar panels. Ornate InRoof is the product of that desire. From the design conceptualized by the R&D team of Ornate Solar, to all the components used in the structure, every aspect of InRoof is Made in India.
Our products undergo extensive testing to make them the most reliable and efficient in the industry. We believe in leading India towards a sustainable future and view this responsibility as a fundamental part of our business. We constantly strive to inspire these values in our team to achieve the objectives with our customers and partners in progress.