Local footprint in India
- The SolarEdge India office established its operations in 2017, offering advanced inverter solutions for Residential, Commercial, and Utility-scale solar power projects.
- A professional team of 25+ sales, service, marketing, and technical experts in India, offering support in 9 local languages.
- Pan-India distribution through multiple partners located across major cities.
- Tailor-made design optimization by SolarEdge India pre-sale engineers with LCOE and ROI analysis and comparative PV system simulation.
Global expertise and leadership
- #1 global PV inverter supplier* and #1 residential market share leader** offering PV, storage, smart energy, and EV charging solutions.
- Established in 2006 and is headquartered in Israel.
- Manufacturing facilities in Israel, China, Korea, Hungary, and Vietnam.
- Presence in 28 countries with systems installed in 133 countries and 2700+ employees worldwide.
- R&D Centers in Israel, Bulgaria, USA, Korea, and Italy.
Competitive system benefits
Bankable and financially reliable
- Products designed for reliability, with long-term warranties up to 25 years (extendable) for inverters and 25 years for power optimizers.
- Financial strength and stability are audited and approved by multiple banks and financial institutions and publicly traded on NASDAQ (SEDG).
Dependable local service infrastructure
- SolarEdge sales and service warehouse facilities in Chennai and Bangalore with planned expansion in other major cities.
- Local service centers based in four key locations support our installation base and provide customers with fast and reliable service.
- 100+ training sessions to date conducted across India with 2000+ participants (and counting).
- Strategically located distribution warehouses with stock ready to ship at short notice across major cities in India (Delhi/Noida/Pune/Bangalore/Pondicherry/Chennai)
Innovation beyond PV
- Virtual Power Plant (VPP) solution that aggregates PV, storage, and EV in the cloud and enables new grid services and revenue streams for all involved stakeholders.
- Kokam, acquired by SolarEdge in 2018, is a global Tier 1 provider of innovative battery solutions for utility-scale ESS, UPS, and EV.
- SolarEdge Critical Power Division has decades of experience designing and manufacturing UPS solutions for various applications, with competitive product offerings for the 3 phase 10 – 500kW segment.
- SolarEdge e-Mobility Division creates innovative, high-performance powertrains including gearbox, engine, battery, BMS, software, and accessories for electric vehicles (EVs)
How Can We Help?
Hope this information about “SolarEdge India Global Leadership, Local Service and Support” is helpful to you.
If you are planning to buy solar inverters, you can connect with Ornate Solar to get the best prices of the SolarEdge inverters (Single Phase, Three Phase, Three Phase With Synergy Tech, Synergy Tech For 277/480V Grid) and power optimizers series (Power Optimiser 1:1, Power Optimiser 2:1 & 4:1). We are the official partner of SolarEdge inverters in India.
For more information, please give us a call at 011 4353 6666