Vikram Solar Panels:
Vikram Solar is the well-known Indian solar panel manufacturer & the biggest solar projects installer of the south India region. They are known for their manufacturing capacity & the efficiency of their solar panels. Mr. Gyanesh Chaudhary established the brand in 2006.
The headquarter of Vikram Solar is located in Kolkata & the manufacturing plants are in Falta (West Bengal) and Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Currently, Vikram Solar has its presence in more than 15 locations in 6 continents. They have over 2500 employees globally. The cumulative manufacturing capacity of Vikram Solar is 2.5 GW, which makes them India’s largest solar panels manufacturer. It’s Falta (West Bengal) & Chennai (Tamil Nadu) manufacturing plant capacity has 1.2 GW & 1.3 GW respectively. Chennai is the latest manufacturing plant of Vikram solar.
Vikram Solar has done more than 2.4 GW solar panels installations across the globe. They have a strong brand presence in Europe and the US alongside the Indian market.
Vikram Solar’s solar panels are made by automated machines with skilled & well-experienced persons, it is the reason behind their panels quality that is known all over the world. They constantly maintained it by using the highest quality of solar cells in their panels. Vikram Solar provided Multi-crystalline, Mono PERC, Bifacial panels in the Indian & global market.
The price factor of solar panels depends on some points such as panel technology, efficiency, lifespan, etc. Currently, there are three types of panels available in the market: Polycrystalline, Monocrystalline & Mono PERC solar panels. These are the 1st generation of solar modules.
Vikram Solar Panel Price
If we talk about polycrystalline panels’ efficiency, it lies between 15 to 17%. The available range of these solar panels is from 300 to 330 watts in the market. The price of these panels is the lowest.
While in Monocrystalline solar panels, the efficiency lies between 17 to 20%. These panels are from 330 to 375 watts available in the market. The price of these panels is average.
Mono PERC is the latest technology in solar modules. These are the upgraded version of Monocrystalline solar panels. These solar panels come with cut cells, so the efficiency of these panels is maximum. The efficiency of these panels lies between 20 to 23%. The mono PERC solar panels that are available in the market are more than 400 watts.
If you are from the solar sector as EPC Player, Solar Developer, Solar Installer, Dealer & Distributor, etc, then you must know about the certifications of Indian solar panel manufacturers. These certifications are mandatory to meet the checklist of big solar projects like government tenders, Ground Mounted Solar System, Solar Subsidy, etc.
- BIS – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the mandatory certification of any electronic products, such as solar panel who wants to sell in the Indian market. It checks the safety, quality, performance, and other parameters of the product.
- CE – Certificate of Registration (CE) is also a mandatory certification of any electronic products, such as solar panel who wants to sell in the International Market.
- DCR Cell – Domestic Content Requirement (DCR) is also mandatory for government tenders, such as Rooftop Solar Subsidy, Water Pump, Street Light Tender, etc.
Vikram Solar Awards:
- 2019 Best Employer Brand Award for Kolkata by World HRD Congress.
- 2019 Pride of Bengal Award by The Round Table of India and ICC Young Leader’s Forum
- 2019 Smart Cities: India’s Most Preferred Brands Award
- 2019 CII Award for Active Customer Engagement in Manufacturing (Large Business Organizations)
- 2019 Outstanding Contribution in Renewable Energy EPC Award at 8th EPC World Awards
- 2019 Best performing Module of the Year Award by RE Assets
- 2019 Best Contribution in Solar Energy Award by MNRE at CBIP Awards
And many more..
To decrease the dependency of solar cells and solar modules on China, the Indian government will be increasing the Basic Customs Duty on solar cells & solar modules by 25% and 40% respectively from April 2022. Also, the Indian government has not included the name of any Chinese solar module or solar cell manufacturer in the approved list of models and manufacturers (ALMMs). Now, it is mandatory for the solar developers to select the domestic solar manufacturer (as per the ALMM list) to do the government solar project. Moreover, India has also set its target of 100GW from solar power by 2022, which is possible only when we promote domestic solar manufacturers like Renewsys solar, Vikram Solar, Waaree, etc.
Renewsys Solar is a leading integrated manufacturer of Solar PV Modules and its key components – Encapsulants, Backsheets, and Solar PV Cells.
How Can We Help?
Hope this information about the Indian solar panels manufacturer such as Vikram & Renwesys Solar is helpful to you.
If you are planning to buy solar panels, you can connect with Ornate Solar to get the best prices of the Renewsys Solar Panels/ Modules series (Deserv : Mono Perc, Deserv : Poly Crystalline). We are the official partner of Renewsys Solar panels in India.
For more information, please give us a call at 011 4353 6666.