Best Solar Panels in India
When it comes to solar panels, there are many options available in the market. It becomes difficult to decide which one is the right module for you.
To solve this issue, we have narrowed down the choices to two brands that we believe have the best solar panels in the Indian market and shortlisted the top 2 solar panels of each.
1. For Made in India Products- RenewSys India
RenewSys is India’s first integrated solar cell and PV manufacturer, founded in the year 2011. The company supplied PV modules to over 40 countries worldwide and has established itself as a quality-centric trust-worthy brand.
Renewsys provides Reliable Anti-Reflective Coated Glass products with 10 years of product and 25 years of limited warranty.
To boost India’s domestic manufacturing capacity, the government has introduced an Approved List of Models and Manufacturers (ALMM). Only these listed brands can supply modules to government and utility-scale projects. RenewSys is part of ALMM now.
So, if you are looking for a cost-effective, domestically manufactured product- RenewSys is a great option.
The Top 2 solar panels from RenewSys are:
- Deserv: Poly Crystalline 325 Wp
- Deserv Mono PERC 535 Wp
A. Deserv: Poly Crystalline 325 Wp DCR
RenewSys’s 325Wp DCR (Domestic Content Requirement) high-powered modules are fully manufactured in India. They are designed for on-grid and off-grid applications and can be deployed in residential, commercial, and utility projects.
These 72 cell panels offer some attractive benefits:
- Excellent performance in low light which ensures continued generation
- Resilient against extreme weather events
- High power density
- Module efficiency of 16.81%,
- 1000 to 1500 Volts of Direct Current
B. Deserv Mono PERC 535 Wp
Equipped with 144X half-cut Mono crystalline, 535Wp panels ensure high module efficiency and high-power density. This smart module is powerful and reliable. Moreover, it is suitable for both utility and rooftop plants.
Advantages of the modules:
- Module efficiency of 20.60%, leading to higher absorption of sunlight
- Positive power tolerance which ensures that panels produce higher amount of power than their given capacity
- IP68 Junction box for the safety of the cables
- Panels are PID (Potential Induced Degradation) resistant which leads to increased lifespan
- 1500 Volts of Direct current
2. For International Brand Value- Canadian Solar
Canadian Solar is a TIER-1 rank company and a leading exporter of Solar PV modules. Established in 2001, the organization has now established a presence in over 24 countries across 6 continents. With 20 manufacturing facilities spread across Asia and America, Canadian Solar has deployed over 75GW premium-quality modules deployed around the world.
The company is known for its high-efficiency solar modules that are equipped with dual-cell technology. Many industry leaders have opted for Canadian solar panels to meet their energy needs.
If you are exploring modules with international brand value and high-efficiency rates, Canadian Solar will fit the bill.
The Top 2 solar panels from Canadian Solar are:
- HiKu mono perc 455 Wp
- HiKu7 Mono Perc 600 Wp
A. Canadian Solar HiKu Mono PERC 455 Wp
HikU Mono PERC is one of the most popular modules of Canadian Solar. This high-efficiency panel offers a larger cell size to maximize sunlight absorption, which in turn increases power output. IP68 split junction boxes provide better heat dissipation and thus, higher safety.
The 455Wp panel is ideal for grid-connected systems with limited space, which makes it excellent for residential installations.
Advantages of the 455Wp modules
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 20.6%
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE and up to 2.7 % lower system cost which makes the system cost-effective
- Better shading tolerance and lower hotspot temperature for higher energy yield
- 12-year enhanced product warranty and 25 years of warranty on linear power output
B. Hiku7 Mono Perc 600 Wp
Hiku7 is Canadian Solar’s high-power module. It merges 5 cell technologies, 4 Module technologies, and 4 reliability technologies.
The combination allows high power generation, increased reliability, and a lower LCOE for PV systems. The company claims that HiKu7 600Wp panels provide 0.4% more energy yield in its lifetime.
These panels are most suited for large-scale commercial installations.
Advantages of the 600Wp modules
- Module efficiency up to 21.6%
- Up to 3.5 % lower LCOE, up to 5.7 % lower system cost
- 40 ℃ lower hotspot temperature which reduces the module failure rate
- Better shading tolerance for continued generation
- Minimizes micro-crack impacts for an increased lifespan of the module
Where Can you Buy the Modules?
Ornate Solar is India’s leading solar company with 8 years of experience. We are also the official distributor of Canadian Solar and RenewSys India. If you are planning to buy solar panels, you can connect with Ornate Solar to get the best prices.
For more information, please give us a call at 011 4353 6666.