Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (MPUVNL) has announced proposals for the selection of Renewable Power Generators (RPGs) through a bidding process for the development of 1250 MW grid-connected Solar PV-based Power Plants (SPP) in Madhya Pradesh under Component C of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Mahabhiyan (PM-KUSUM) initiative.
The last date & time of submission of Bid submission (Online only) is 07th June 2022 up to 20:00 hrs and for required Bid documents in hard copies is 08th June 2022 up to 17:00 hrs. On 10th June 2022 at 11:00 hrs, the technical bidding will open and the financial bidding will open on 17th June 2022 at 16:00 hours.
Some Important Points are following written
- This Power Purchase Agreement has 25 years’ time duration from Commercial Operation Date.
- Project or Project Size: As determined by demand for all agricultural feeders emanating from a specific sub-station, subject to the sub-maximum station’s available capacity. For all agricultural feeders emerging from a substation, the project size corresponding to a substation is [(E x1000)/ (24 x D x CUF)]. Where E is the average input energy of agricultural feeders emerging from the concerned substation, as measured by MNRE under the KUSUM-C recommendations for feeder solarization. D stands for the number of days in a year. CUF = SPP capacity utilization factor (assumed at 19 percent or more).
- Any number of substations can be bid on by the bidder. A Bidder’s overall bid capacity is unrestricted.
- A Bidder may submit only one proposal for a substation, which means that any target feeders that originate from the same substation are treated as one project.
- Bidders must put down a security deposit of Rs 100,000 per MW. For a period of 12 months, the winning bidder will be required to furnish a performance bank guarantee in the sum of Rs 500,000/MW.
- From the start of the campaign operation, the power purchase agreement (PPA) will run 25 years.
- In any contract year, the procurer will not be obligated to purchase more energy than the 21 percent capacity utilization factor (CUF). Surplus energy generated by developers that is greater than 21% CUF can be purchased for 75% of the PPA tariff.
- Design, construction, engineering, erection, supply, testing, and commissioning of the bay and related switchgear at the substation, as well as full operation and maintenance for a term of 25 years, are all included in the statement of work.
Click Here for more updates ornatesolar.com
Resource: Mercom India